Here’s the player and the lesson:
· John Elway - Seek credible advisors who are part of the community. The National Association of PersonalFinance Advisors (NAPFA) offers a free questionnaire to help any investor choose a reputable advisor. Click here for the questionnaire.
· “Deuce” McAllister - Don’t over-commit. Don’t exceed 10-15 percent of your net worth for starting a new business.
· Mark Brunell - Spend as much time thinking about a new venture’s failure as success. What is the downside risk?
· Drew Bledsoe - If investing in a new venture, check out the people running it.
· Dez Bryant - Figure out how much you can really afford for housing, food, entertainment, and investments.
These are important lessons for any investor. Focus on the fundamentals for success.
For more information on Dan Danford and Family Investment Center, visit