My 10 Dumbest Money Moves - And How You Can Avoid Them," Stacy Johnson of MoneyTalkNews discusses ten frequently-made money mistakes and what you can do to avoid making them. The ten mistakes he describes include:
1) Not having a goal.
2) Not having a spending plan.
3) Attempting to derive self-esteem from possessions.
4) Doing what everyone else is doing.
5) Starting to save large and late rather than small and soon.
6) Paying interest to buy things that drop in value.
7) Turning down free money.
8) Buying a new car.
9) Buying more house than you need or can afford.
10) Not protecting your good credit.
To read the full article, click here.