One of the most popular New Year's resolutions is to get into shape with an exercise program. So, why not also apply this to your financial health? We found these six steps to be motivational toward getting your financial fitness looking better than ever in 2014. Click here to read the full blog posted on brisbanetimes.com.au
1. Follow a program - Set yourself a budget and stick to it.
2. Trimming down - Minimize your debts.
3. Bulking up - Contribute into retirement funds.
4. Cross training - Invest in multiple types of retirement accounts.
5. Injury prevention - Adequately insure yourself.
6. Endurance training - Prepare your estate to ensure your loved ones are taken care of in the future.