By Suze Orman
With the start of a new year just around the corner, those with current financial burdens may be seeking advice on a fresh start. Luckily we found a helpful article published by O Magazine and written by internationally acclaimed personal financial expert Suze Orman titled "10 Tips for a Fresh Financial Start".
Whether you are currently or soon-to-be in need of a financial clean slate, this article provides advice about how to get back on track. Listed below are the 10 tips provided in the article, but you can click here if you would like to read the article in its entirety.
1. No blame, no shame
2. Take a snapshot of your finances
3. Adopt a fool-proof credit card strategy
4. Try harder to save
5. Separate savings from investments
6. Know your credit score
7. Evaluate your retirement plan
8. Diversify your assets
9. Don't obsess over your home's value
10. Protect your family and your nest egg
Click here if you would like to visit Suze Orman's website.